As you move fast in the SPRINT PRO 3.5, you'll be enjoying the lightweight comfort of a shoe made with a new engineered mesh and the new tongue material, as well as a cooling system that promotes breathability. The upgrade also includes a new TPU heel counter, and a design refresh.
NOTE: These shoes can be a little tighter in the toe box than other shoes.
• New engineered mesh and new tongue material for lightweight comfort
• Cooling system enhances breathability
• Design refresh gives the shoe a contemporary look and feel
- Lightweight, fully knitted mesh upper
- Half-sock construction
- Triangle lacing strap
- TPU heel counter
- Rubber toe cap
- Minimal heel-to-toe offset
- Three EVA densities
- Ventilated 3D-anti torsion shank
SIX-MONTH OUTSOLE DURABILITY WARRANTY for the Sprint Pro 3.5
- Hybrid tread for all different tennis surfaces
- Durability zones for hardcourt
- Open tread zones for best grip
The Sprint Pro now runs true-to-size, has a slightly narrower heel cup for a supportive and snug fit, and continues to deliver the right balance of durability and lightweight performance.
Traction – Grips any court surface well. Solid landings and pivots that elevate your game.
Stability – Holds your foot securely in the shoe bed. Option to lace up extended upper eyelets for even more ankle support or to lock your heel in place.
Comfort – Shoes mold to your feet for perfect support after 2-3 hours of wear. Remove the black sticker under the insole for extra breathability through the ventilated sole.
Arch – Moderate arch support, removable insole that can be replaced with your custom arch supports.
Upper – Breathable mesh with cooling ventilation. Streamlined cushion for sleek feel.
Midsole – Shock-absorbing heel, ridge frame with high rebound forefoot for quick acceleration.
Weight – 10.7 ounces (Women's size 9).
Durability – Hearty outsole despite the light weight of these top-notch shoes. Six month outsole durability guarantee.
- The Sprint Pro 3.5 is covered by a 6-month outsole durability warranty from the date of purchase. Examples of covered damage include a hole in the bottom of the shoe from standard court wear.
- Some warranties may take up to six weeks for HEAD to process.
- Outsole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
- Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
- There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
- Should the purchased shoe be unavailable or discontinued, store credit in the amount of the original purchase price on the invoice may be applied to the customer's account.
- The shoe must be completely worn past the outsole and into the midsole or insole of the shoe (see photo below).
- The toe guard must be worn through, exposing a hole in the inside of the shoe.
- Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
Due to the high cost of shipping shoes, any shipping fees related to returned shoes are non-refundable.