- Acacia’s first ever pickleball shoe available in standard women’s sizing.
- Designed by Corrine Carr and Acacia with the needs of Champion athletes in mind. The first ever Signature-shoe created for the sport of pickleball.
- Acacia’s lightest and most agile pickleball shoe to date.
- Upper constructed of ProFlex material, an elasto-polymer fiber membrane that frames the shoe with a flexible, comfortable support structure. Thermally bonded and stitched wrap-around drag guard made from high grade leather. Micro-honeycomb (MicroHC) mesh material provides breathability for improved air flow and ventilation above toes. Heel Control Stability (HCS) provides an exceptionally strong heel counter to ground movements and to support ankles and heels during rapid lateral movements. Durable ballistic nylon inner lining.
PlusLace additional offset eyelet provides the option to create a tighter connection at the top of the foot, using lacing performance techniques that reinforce the heel, allowing the player to loosen lower laces to relieve pressure.
- Texturized Acacia emblem and loops on tongue and heel allow for easy adjustment and fitting.
- PROgrip tread extends around the contour of the shoe to provide traction, comfort and support lateral movements.
- Official USA Pickleball Footwear.
Upper: ProFlex membrane frame, MicroHC mesh, ballistic nylon.
Insole: ProSole, silicone honeycomb-gel, anti-odor insoles with shock absorption.
Midsole: Water resistant ARK-Technology EVA foam provides elevation and structure
Outsole: Non-marking anti-wear rubber with elevated heels increases leverage, control and balance
Fit: wider toe box, Corrine Carr model – Standard Women’s sizes (Sky)
****Size Note: These are Women’s sizes. Men should order 1.5 size larger.
Due to the high cost of shipping shoes, any shipping fees related to returned shoes are non-refundable.